LGC Clinical Diagnostics | SeraCare is delighted to announce the expansion of our Somatic Cancer portfolio with the release of our Seraseq® gDNA HRD mutation mixes. These comprehensive reference materials support the development, validation, and clinical application of targeted NGS assays evaluating genomic instability.
Seraseq® HRD gDNA Features
- Derived from tumor and matched-normal human cell lines
- Allows blending to desired % tumor content with included SNP-matched normal cell line gDNA
- 20 µL of both tumor and matched normal gDNA at 25 ng/µL
- Additional biosynthetic single-nucleotide variants (SNVs) of 4 homologous recombination repair (HRR) genes
- HRD status validated by targeted Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Manufactured in GMP-compliant, ISO 13485-certified facilities
Seraseq® FFPE HRD reference materials are also available
Seraseq® FFPE HRD Features
Full-process FFPE format reference material
Validated by NGS and microarray assays with various HRD algorithms
Derived from tumor and matched-normal human cell lines
Blended to ~65% tumor content
Additional biosynthetic SNVs of 4 HRR genes in Seraseq FFPE HRD High-Positive RM and Seraseq FFPE HRD Negative RM.
Manufactured in GMP-compliant, ISO 13485-certified facilities