AccuPlex™ Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 Reference Material Available
Please visit www.seracare.com for the most up to date information and to place orders.
In response to the public health emergency surrounding the global spread of COVID-19, we have initiated development of reference material targeted to the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 strain consensus sequences, published by the CDC and WHO.
Utilizing proprietary AccuPlex Technology, we are packaging target sequences of interest into a stable, non-infectious, and replication-deficient alphavirus particle. The resulting material represents:
- a true, full-process control—fully extractable with a real viral protein coat
- safe, non-infectious, and stable positive reference material
- an ideal tool to support IVD development and diagnostic quality control efforts
- High titer stock material for assay development and regulatory submission activities
- Low positive reference material for clinical laboratory assay verification and QC applications
For ordering information or to place an order please provide your contact information to the right or contact customer service at 1.800.676.1881 or email@example.com.